- Bar Association of Norfolk County
A service organization that provides leadership in Norfolk, Massachusetts communities.
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
An organization dedicated to the preservation of justice and helping families in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
A voluntary, non-profit bar association in Massachusetts with headquarters on West Street in Boston’s Downtown Crossing
- The Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts
An association committed to advancing the practice of real estate law and keeping members current on case law developments and state and federal legislation
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Walpole Chamber of Commerce
Courts / Laws
- Massachusetts Courts System
Provides useful information relating to the Massachusetts Judicial Branch and includes the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the MA courts. In addition, this website contains press releases and recent opinions of the MA Courts.
- Massachusetts General Court (the state legislature)
Contains information about the leadership and members of the General Court, recent and pending legislation, committee information and hearing dates.
- Massachusetts General Laws
Complete text of the Massachusetts General Law.
- Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
The highest appellate court in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- United States District Court – MA
The Commonwealth’s federal district court jurisdiction
- United States Court of Appeals – First Circuit
A federal court with appellate jurisdiction over the district courts of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Puerto Rico
- Supreme Court of the United States
The highest court in the United States